Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcome to my blog

Ah, the first blog post. It is a strong symbol of potential, but ultimately lacking in any useful or interesting information. However, I am a rebel; so here is a hamster playing an arcade game.



Interesting? Absolutely. Useful? Well, not so much. For those of you who don't know, this is my style of humour and I apologize.

So who am I?
I am the founder of JQ Software. I am an experienced software developer, and I thoroughly enjoy all things IT. All the cool kids have blogs, so I guess I should have one too. I hope to describe to you all my experiences in the modern IT startup world. If you keep up with this blog, once again I apologize, and I hope that we can share the experience of founding a company. As always I'm up for any criticism and suggestions; and of course NEW CLIENTS! My company's website is http://www.jqsoftware.net , pass it on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment